Common Causes of Discoloration:
- Consuming Beverages - Certain drinks like coffee, tea, soda, and wine can stain your teeth.
- Smoking - Smoking and chewing tobacco are both common tooth-staining culprits.
- Forgetting To Brush - Keeping up with regular brushing and flossing habits is the most important way to keep your teeth bright and healthy. Inadequate oral health care can leave stain-producing substances like coffee on your teeth.
- Age - As we age, the outer layer of tooth enamel gets worn away. This can make your teeth more prone to staining.
- Genetics - Some people have naturally brighter or thicker enamel. This plays a big role in how much staining affects your smile.
Don’t forget to add us on social media for more dental tips!
Facebook – Twitter - Google+