Knowing how to prevent and manage a dental emergency can help save an injured or damaged tooth, contact an <span><a href=”http://www.allbrightdentalny.com/mamaroneck-ny/emergency-dentist/”>emergency dental services</a> if you ever have an emergency</span>. Here are a few tips to keep in mind when spending time outdoors on summer vacation. If your children ever have a dental emergency, then take them to this <a href=”https://www.alaskadentistryforkids.com/”>kids dentist</a>.<!–mep-nl–> <br />Tooth Emergency Tips:<br />Lost Tooth – If you have lost a tooth, place it in a glass of milk. Take the tooth with you to your local <a href=”https://www.cheyennewydentist.com/emergency-dental-care”>emergency dentist</a> and apply an ice pack to minimize any swelling. The sooner the tooth is re-inserted, the better the chance the tooth will survive.<br />Fractured Tooth – Rinse your mouth with warm water after breaking a tooth. Apply a cold compress to reduce any swelling.<br />Wedged Object – Have something stuck in between your teeth? Try to remove it with floss. If this doesn’t work, visit our office.<br />Loose Tooth – A loose tooth may reattach on its own, but you should always visit the dentist for a consultation. We can make sure that the root of the tooth is not dying and reattaches properly.<br />Toothache – Try brushing and flossing to ease the pain. If it still hurts, stick to soft foods or try an over-the-counter pain killer.
Dr. Stewart Brody, a graduate of the New York University College of Dentistry, runs a family-oriented practice in Great Neck, New York, where he is highly regarded one of the best dentists in the area. Serving the dental needs of residents in Nassau County and Suffolk County, Long Island, Queens, and New York, Stewart Brody, DDS emphasizes in cosmetic dentistry, invisalign braces, tooth whitening, dental implants, Emergency Dentistry and other cosmetic dentistry procedures. Stewart Brody, DDS is prepared to treat dental emergencies promptly, plus we’re available for Pediatric Dentistry, Periodontal Therapy, Dentures, Fillings, and much more. For more information, please call us at (516) 482-2215 or visit us on the web at – www.perfectsmilemaker.com Add us on Social Media – Facebook Twitter Google+
- Easy to Wear
- Custom Design
- High Compliance Rate
- Improved Sleeping Habits
- Reduced Risk of Heart Attack and Stroke
- Confidence – When people are happy with the appearance of their smile, they are more likely to feel confident when smiling and talking to others.
- Long Lasting – Custom teeth whitening trays are designed for your unique smile. They are reusable and can keep your smile bright for a long time to come.
- Oral Health – When people are happier with the appearance of their smile they are more likely to keep it that way with regular brushing and flossing. Even though teeth whitening is a cosmetic service, it can have health benefits too so make sure to contact your dentist today!
- Anti-Aging – Teeth whitening is a great way to create a more youthful appearance.
- Restorations – Are you looking to restore the appearance of your smile with a crown or veneers? Many patients opt for teeth whitening procedures prior to their restoration. The restorations are then customized to match your bright new smile.