During your cleaning and exam, remove plaque and tartar before they cause your bi-annual dental visits, we can address small cavities and dental problems early on, so about how to manage it from home . We can fill small cavities before they become problematic so Visit CH Dental, Randolph NJ Dentist at 140 NJ-10 Ste 9, Randolph, NJ 07869.
Prevent Costly Procedures By visiting a dentist for regular cleanings and exams, you are more likely to preserve a healthy smile, we suggest to click here if you are in need of a dental care doctor. You can avoid costly dental procedures and save money in the long term, your teeth are the most important for your confidence ans it is the first time of use, senior citizen mostly use the whole dental installation regarding all the issues their teeth have, learn more about the importance of a perfect smile. Fall is the perfect time to schedule a dental appointment. Make sure to contact the right dental care services for you appointment.
If you are due for a dental cleaning and exam, first thing people see and the way you feel good about yourself. Contact our dentist office to schedule an appointment by calling or email to learn more about the many dental services we offer at Perfect Smile Maker. Don’t forget to add us on social media for more dental tips!Need help about Chiropractor ? For Top Rated Chiropractor in Chapel Hill & Durham use this link.
Crowns – If part of your tooth stays in tact, you may be able to restore it with a crown. Dental crowns sit on top of your tooth, hold it together and protect it from decay. Dental crowns can even be custom designed to blend in with the natural appearance of your smile. Dental Implants Vs. Dental Bridges‚ how to choose the best replacement for missing teeth can be a confusing process but we’re here to walk you through it.
Bridges -This restorative completely replaces a lost tooth. Bridges rest on top of your gum and use the surrounding teeth for support. They are a great choice for lost molars that sit in the back of your smile. Partial Dentures -This option is great for patients who have lost one or several teeth. The partial dentures also sit on top of your gums, but unlike bridges, they can be removed.
Dental Implants – Since dental implants are attached to your jaw bone, they provide the most natural look and feel of all the restorative options. There is no need to alter your eating, drinking, or oral hygiene habits to manage your new implant. However, not everyone is a candidate for dental implants and some healing time is required.
Visit our website to learn more about our restorative dental services or call 516-482-2215 to schedule a consultation. At our office, Chicago dentist Dr. Stewart Brody can help you determine the best restorative solution for your smile.
Don’t forget to add us on social media for more dental tips!
If you have more questions, please go to Parkdale Family Dental.
Tooth Emergency Tips:
Lost Tooth – If you have lost a tooth, place it in a glass of milk. Take the tooth with you to your local emergency dentist and apply an ice pack to minimize any swelling. The sooner the tooth is re-inserted, the better the chance the tooth will survive.
Fractured Tooth – Rinse your mouth with warm water after breaking a tooth. Apply a cold compress to reduce any swelling.
Wedged Object – Have something stuck in between your teeth? Try to remove it with floss. If this doesn’t work, visit our office.
Loose Tooth – A loose tooth may reattach on its own, but you should always visit the dentist for a consultation. We can make sure that the root of the tooth is not dying and reattaches properly.
Toothache – Try brushing and flossing to ease the pain. If it still hurts, stick to soft foods or try an over-the-counter pain killer.
Dr. Stewart Brody, a graduate of the New York University College of Dentistry, runs a family-oriented practice in Great Neck, New York, where he is highly regarded one of the best dentists in the area. Serving the dental needs of residents in Nassau County and Suffolk County, Long Island, Queens, and New York, Stewart Brody, DDS emphasizes in cosmetic dentistry, invisalign braces, tooth whitening, dental implants, Emergency Dentistry and other cosmetic dentistry procedures. Stewart Brody, DDS is prepared to treat dental emergencies promptly, plus we’re available for Pediatric Dentistry, Periodontal Therapy, Dentures, Fillings, and much more. For more information, please call us at (516) 482-2215 or visit us on the web at – www.perfectsmilemaker.com Add us on Social Media – Facebook Twitter Google+
Benefits of Dental Implants:
- Permanent – Dental implants are designed to last a lifetime. Since they are attached directly to your jawbone, they act as a long lasting tooth replacement option.
- Aesthetics – Each implant is custom designed to match the color, shape, and texture of your natural teeth.
- Simple Care – Dental implants do not require any special maintenance. Regular brushing, flossing, and dental cleanings is all that is needed to keep your smile healthy.
- Natural – Unlike bridges, dental implants are a standalone restoration. There is no need to alter any of the surrounding teeth.
- Easy to Wear
- Custom Design
- High Compliance Rate
- Improved Sleeping Habits
- Reduced Risk of Heart Attack and Stroke
- Confidence – When people are happy with the appearance of their smile, they are more likely to feel confident when smiling and talking to others.
- Long Lasting – Custom teeth whitening trays are designed for your unique smile. They are reusable and can keep your smile bright for a long time to come.
- Oral Health – When people are happier with the appearance of their smile they are more likely to keep it that way with regular brushing and flossing. Even though teeth whitening is a cosmetic service, it can have health benefits too so make sure to contact your dentist today!
- Anti-Aging – Teeth whitening is a great way to create a more youthful appearance.
- Restorations – Are you looking to restore the appearance of your smile with a crown or veneers? Many patients opt for teeth whitening procedures prior to their restoration. The restorations are then customized to match your bright new smile.