When teeth are properly aligned, your gums fit more securely around your teeth. This allows for the strongest and healthiest defense against potential periodontal problems. With traditional orthodontic braces, it is difficult to keep your teeth clean. Food can easily get trapped underneath the brackets and wires.
Since Invisalign aligners are removable, it’s easy to continue brushing and flossing your teeth regularly, also find the procedure in Lincoln Park Smiles dentist office as it is one of the best with the aligners and cosmetic issues. Studies have shown a strong link between tooth decay and gum disease and a patient’s risk of developing other more serious ailments such as heart disease, stroke, pneumonia and diabetes.
We also offer cosmetic teeth whitening to any patients that want to remove tooth stains and brighten the appearance of their smiles. Call 516-482-2215 to schedule an appointment at Perfect Smile Maker.
Look for us and Add us on Social Media
Improving your tooth alignment can have a positive effect on your confidence and oral health, but many adults and teens feel uncomfortable committing to traditional orthodontic braces. Fortunately, Invisalign is a convenient cosmetic alternative. These clear aligners provide patients with a comfortable way to realign teeth and improve mild to moderate alignment problems.
Benefits of Choosing Invisalign:
- The clear plastic aligners are comfortable during your treatment.
- They do not stain or damage the enamel.
- They are virtually invisible in photographs and in person.
- The aligners can be removed during meals and while brushing or flossing.
- They are just as effective as traditional braces.
Invisalign aligners are custom made to move your teeth into the correct position. They are clear, discreet, and comfortable. Each aligner is created to gradually adjust your teeth into a more aligned position. During treatment, patients can easily remove their aligners for meals and oral care.
Although not every problem can be treated with Invisalign, it is an ideal orthodontic solution for patients with mild or moderate spacing, alignment and bite problems. We encourage you to contact Perfect Smile Maker to determine if Invisalign is the right orthodontic solution for your tooth alignment needs. Call 516-482-2215 to schedule your consultation.
- Appearance – The aligners appear virtually invisible when placed over your smile. Unlike metallic braces, Invisalign is made from a clear plastic that doesn’t show up in photographs and is not noticeable in conversation.
- Comfort – There are no brackets or wires. The plastic aligners are smooth and fit comfortably over your smile.
- Diet – Unlike with traditional braces, Invisalign aligners are removed during meals. This means that you don’t have dietary restrictions while you straighten your teeth. Just don’t forget to brush and floss after!
- Health – Smile alignment also improves your overall oral health. People who are happier with the appearance of their smile are more likely to continue to care for it after their treatment!