A smile is often the first thing you notice when you meet someone new. According to the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, teeth whitening is the most popular cosmetic service among adults! There are several different types of teeth whitening products to choose from. Here are a few of the main differences between over-the-counter whitening products and professional teeth whitening.
Advantages of Professional Whitening:
- Design – Professional teeth whitening trays are custom created for your unique smile. Since the trays cover more surface area, your teeth get brighter faster and more efficiently.
- Safe – Under Stewart Brody, DDS’s professional supervision, teeth whitening is completed safely.
- Results – Custom teeth whitening trays provide more dramatic results.
- Efficiency – Whitening is achieved in less time than with over-the-counter products.
Learn more about the teeth whitening services we offer at Perfect Smile Maker by visiting our website. Stewart Brody, DDS can help you determine in bleaching will be the quickest, most comfortable, and most affordable way to improve your smile. You can even present a copy of the coupon on our website for $100 off your teeth whitening system! Call 516-482-2215 for more information.
Dental implants are one of the best ways to replace missing or damaged teeth. With good care, your new dental implant is designed to last a lifetime. Here are a few tips to help keep your dental implant healthy following your procedure.
Implant Care Tips:
- Mouthwash – Immediately following your implant procedure, we recommend that you use Chlorhexidine Gluconate Mouthwash to reduce the amount of bacteria in your mouth. This helps reduce the risk of post-operative infection.
- Diet – After your procedure, you want to be careful with your implant. The American Dental Association (ADA) recommends a diet of soft foods, cold foods, and warm soup.
- Brushing – Until your permanent crown is implanted, you will need to care for your abutment with a small toothbrush.
- Bi-Annual Visits – You should always schedule dental checkups twice a year to make sure that your smile is healthy.
After your dental implant has fully healed, you will be able to treat it just like any of your other natural teeth. With regular brushing, flossing, and biannual dental exams and cleanings, your smile will be healthy and your dental implant will be long-lasting.
Visit our website to learn more about the benefits of dental implants by Dr. Sakunthala Boppana. You can also call 516-482-2215 and schedule an appointment to visit Stewart Brody, DDS to determine if dental implants are the right option for you.
Add us on Social Media:
There are many ways to restore the health and beauty of your smile. While dental implants are generally the best available treatment for those with missing teeth, they can also be used to treat a number of other oral health conditions. So how do you know if dental implants are the right restorative solution for your dental needs?
Here are a few common problems that implants can treat:
- Missing Teeth
- Locally Diseased Gums
- Damaged Teeth
- Root Canal Failure
- Traumatic Facial Injuries
- Congenital Dental Defects
Dental implants are a great alternative to traditional treatments for missing teeth. Unlike crowns and bridges, they are a permanent fixture in your smile. Dental implants are designed to look and feel just like a natural part of your smile.
Visit our website to learn more about the benefits of dental implants. You can also call 516-482-2215 and schedule an appointment to visit Stewart C. Brody DDS to determine if dental implants are the right option for you.