A missing tooth is more than a cosmetic issue – it can have a serious effect on your oral health too. Missing teeth can cause misalignment and make your mouth more prone to cavities. A Dentist Perth would have a much lesser idea of the misalignment of teeth than what an orthodontist would know. Whether you experienced accidental tooth loss or you recently had a tooth extracted, it’s important to take steps to restore your smile.
While there are several restorative options available to you, dentures are often the favored tooth replacement option. They are custom designed to match the natural shape and shade of your smile. Their stability also makes them a comfortable choice, requiring minimal adjustment to your oral hygiene routine. Check more information about OrthoSelect before scheduling your implant.
While dental implants are a great choice of dental services for most patients , they are not for everyone. We do not always recommend dental implants when you:
- are a heavy smoker
- have a weakened immune system&
- have diabetes
- grind your teeth at night
- your teeth are not fully mature (children)
You can read this article or visit our website for more information on whether or not you are a good candidate for dental implants with Dr. Glenn&. If you are a missing a tooth, call 516-482-2215 to contact Perfect Smile Maker for your dental implant consultation. Stewart Brody, DDS will help you determine the best restorative solution for your smile
Until your permanent crown is implanted, you will need to care for your abutment with a small toothbrush. Bi-Annual Visits – You should always schedule dental checkups twice a year to make sure that your smile is healthy.&amp;lt;/li&amp;gt;&amp;lt;/ul&amp;gt;&amp;lt;p&amp;gt;After your dental implant has fully healed, you will be able to treat it just like any of your other natural teeth. With regular brushing, flossing, and biannual dental exams and cleanings, your smile will be healthy and your dental implant will be long-lasting.&amp;lt;/p&amp;gt;&amp;lt;p&amp;gt;Visit our website to learn more about the benefits of &amp;lt;a href=”https://www.perfect32familydentistry.com/dental-implants/”&amp;gt;dental implants by Dr. Sakunthala Boppana&amp;lt;/a&amp;gt;. You can also call 516-482-2215 and schedule an appointment to visit Stewart Brody, DDS to determine if dental implants are the right option for you.&amp;lt;/p&amp;gt;&amp;lt;p&amp;gt;Add us on Social Media:&amp;lt;/p&amp;gt;&amp;lt;p&amp;gt;&amp;lt;a href=”https://www.facebook.com/SCBPerfectSmileMaker”&amp;gt;Facebook &amp;lt;/a&amp;gt;- &amp;lt;a href=”https://twitter.com/scb2thdoc”&amp;gt;Twitter &amp;lt;/a&amp;gt;- &amp;lt;a href=”https://plus.google.com/+Perfectsmile”&amp;gt;Google+&amp;lt;/a&amp;gt;&amp;lt;/p&amp;gt;&amp;lt;p&amp;gt;photo credit: &amp;lt;a href=”http://www.flickr.com/photos/philandpam/2404676672/”&amp;gt;Phil and Pam&amp;lt;/a&amp;gt; via &amp;lt;a href=”http://photopin.com/”&amp;gt;photopin&amp;lt;/a&amp;gt; &amp;lt;a href=”http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0/”&amp;gt;cc&amp;lt;/a&amp;gt;&amp;lt;/p&amp;gt;
There are many ways to restore the health and beauty of your smile. While dental implants are generally the best available treatment for those with missing teeth, they can also be used to treat a number of other oral health conditions. So how do you know if dental implants are the right restorative solution for your dental needs?
Here are a few common problems that implants can treat:
- Missing Teeth
- Locally Diseased Gums
- Damaged Teeth
- Root Canal Failure
- Traumatic Facial Injuries
- Congenital Dental Defects
Dental implants are a great alternative to traditional treatments for missing teeth. Unlike crowns and bridges, they are a permanent fixture in your smile. Dental implants are designed to look and feel just like a natural part of your smile, lots of clinics do these treatments like the dental implants in anchorage and the surrounding clinics.
Visit our website to learn more about the benefits of dental implants. You can also call 516-482-2215 and schedule an appointment to visit Stewart C. Brody DDS to determine if dental implants are the right option for you.
Benefits of Dental Implants:
- Permanent – Dental implants are designed to last a lifetime. Since they are attached directly to your jawbone, they act as a long lasting tooth replacement option.
- Aesthetics – Each implant is custom designed to match the color, shape, and texture of your natural teeth.
- Simple Care – Dental implants do not require any special maintenance. Regular brushing, flossing, and dental cleanings is all that is needed to keep your smile healthy.
- Natural – Unlike bridges, dental implants are a standalone restoration. There is no need to alter any of the surrounding teeth.
- Titanium Implant – The implant is attached directly to the jaw bone. Through a process known as osseointegration, the jaw conforms to the base of the implant. This securely holds the restoration in place and acts as the root of the tooth.
- Abutment – The abutment attaches the implant base to the custom crown.
- Crown – Each crown is custom created to match the shape, color and texture of your natural smile. The crown provides patients with a natural appearance that looks and feels real.