Dr. Stewart Brody, a graduate of the New York University College of Dentistry, runs a family-oriented practice in Great Neck, New York, where he is highly regarded one of the best dentists in the area. Serving the dental needs of residents in Nassau County and Suffolk County, Long Island, Queens, and New York, Stewart Brody, DDS emphasizes in cosmetic dentistry, invisalign braces, tooth whitening, dental implants, Emergency Dentistry and other cosmetic dentistry procedures. Stewart Brody, DDS is prepared to treat dental emergencies promptly, plus we’re available for Pediatric Dentistry, Periodontal Therapy, Dentures, Fillings, and much more. For more information, please call us at (516) 482-2215 or visit us on the web at – www.perfectsmilemaker.com Add us on Social Media – Facebook Twitter Google+
- Confidence – When people are happy with the appearance of their smile, they are more likely to feel confident when smiling and talking to others.
- Long Lasting – Custom teeth whitening trays are designed for your unique smile. They are reusable and can keep your smile bright for a long time to come.
- Oral Health – When people are happier with the appearance of their smile they are more likely to keep it that way with regular brushing and flossing. Even though teeth whitening is a cosmetic service, it can have health benefits too so make sure to contact your dentist today!
- Anti-Aging – Teeth whitening is a great way to create a more youthful appearance.
- Restorations – Are you looking to restore the appearance of your smile with a crown or veneers? Many patients opt for teeth whitening procedures prior to their restoration. The restorations are then customized to match your bright new smile.
Now, a dentist from <a href=”https://philadelphiapa.dentist/”>Philadelphia dental practice</a> believes that a key to knowing how much damage different food/beverages are doing to your teeth is: “the simpler the sugar, the more damage”. Simple sugars (like the ones in soda and candy) give the bacteria that live in your mouth easy access to energy which promotes growth and multiplication of these dangerous organisms. When you have too much bacteria in your mouth the likelihood of cavities and gum disease is severe. A by-product of having more bacteria in your mouth is that it tends to create a more acidic environment.<!–mep-nl–><div><dl id=””><dt><!–mep-tab–><!–mep-tab–><!–mep-tab–><img title=”Rotten Teeth” src=”http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_B1LlYh6iKqs/S6MIJD4s7WI/AAAAAAAABL4/tdAzRaFVIpI/s320/rotten-teeth-8.jpg” alt=”Rotten Teeth” width=”320″ height=”229″ /></dt><dd><!–mep-tab–><!–mep-tab–><!–mep-tab–><!–mep-tab–> If you’re not careful your teeth will look like this</dd></dl></div><!–mep-nl–>Eating and drinking more acidic choices tend to create more problems for your teeth and gums because high acid foods/drinks erode enamel. Examples of acidic beverages include sodas, energy drinks, citrus fruits and drinks (ie Orange Juice) and sports drinks to name a few.<!–mep-nl–><!–mep-nl–>I hope you found this informative and interesting, and if you think you may be at risk for developing cavities or gum disease please visit your dentist as early as possible to promote the health of your teeth and gums.