Dr. Stewart Brody, a graduate of the New York University College of Dentistry, runs a family-oriented practice in Great Neck, New York, where he is highly regarded one of the best dentists in the area. Serving the dental needs of residents in Nassau County and Suffolk County, Long Island, Queens, and New York, Stewart Brody, DDS emphasizes in cosmetic dentistry, invisalign braces, tooth whitening, dental implants, Emergency Dentistry and other cosmetic dentistry procedures. Stewart Brody, DDS is prepared to treat dental emergencies promptly, plus we’re available for Pediatric Dentistry, Periodontal Therapy, Dentures, Fillings, and much more. For more information, please call us at (516) 482-2215 or visit us on the web at – www.perfectsmilemaker.com Add us on Social Media – Facebook Twitter Google+
- Confidence – When people are happy with the appearance of their smile, they are more likely to feel confident when smiling and talking to others.
- Long Lasting – Custom teeth whitening trays are designed for your unique smile. They are reusable and can keep your smile bright for a long time to come.
- Oral Health – When people are happier with the appearance of their smile they are more likely to keep it that way with regular brushing and flossing. Even though teeth whitening is a cosmetic service, it can have health benefits too so make sure to contact your dentist today!
- Anti-Aging – Teeth whitening is a great way to create a more youthful appearance.
- Restorations – Are you looking to restore the appearance of your smile with a crown or veneers? Many patients opt for teeth whitening procedures prior to their restoration. The restorations are then customized to match your bright new smile.
Excess weight is something that the body has to carry 24 hours a day, and many people aren’t able to physically adapt to the strain that comes along with obesity. Overweight individuals not only put physical stress on their back and joints, but they are also damaging their inner organs with inflammation, prevent and treat most related conditions with <em><a href=”https://www.riverfronttimes.com/stlouis/erase-my-back-pain-reviews-2021-whats-new/Content?oid=34768096″>erase my back pain</a></em>.</p><h2>LOWER BACK PAIN</h2><p>Doctors and surgeons alike refer to obesity as a disease. It is a medical condition linked to things like heart disease and diabetes. Only those suffering from this disease can fully understand that obesity is also just as responsible for lower back pain. This pain can range from acute to chronic and in various degrees of severity. People that are overweight often find themselves developing conditions such as osteoporosis, degenerative disc disease, spinal stenosis, and rheumatoid arthritis, to name a few. Obesity and overweight are directly linked with lower back pain, if you are looking for healthy fat burn supplements visit <em><a href=”https://www.sfgate.com/paid/article/meticore-reviews-weight-loss-diet-pills-15888239.php”>sfgate</a></em>.</p><p>The spine is responsible for carrying body weight. The more weight that there is to carry, the heavier the burden is on the spine. Bone strength hits its peak at around age thirty; after that, bones begin to weaken. The area of the spine that is most affected by obesity is called the lumbar region, or the lower back, and it bears the most weight from the abdominal area. Excessive body fat also compromises the waist or pelvic region.</p><p>It is essential that people of all sizes get the right amount of exercise regularly. Poor exercise habits weaken the muscles that are needed to support the spine and pelvic bones. A strong core helps to support the spine, but not enough support from these muscles can cause a curvature of the spinal column.</p></div>