.</li><li><em><strong>Bridges -</strong> </em>This restorative completely replaces a lost tooth. Bridges rest on top of your gum and use the surrounding teeth for support. They are a great choice for lost molars that sit in the back of your smile. </li><li><em><strong>Partial Dentures -</strong></em><strong> </strong>This option is great for patients who have lost one or several teeth. The partial dentures also sit on top of your gums, but unlike bridges, they can be removed.</li><li><em><strong>Dental Implants -</strong></em><strong> </strong> Since dental implants are attached to your jaw bone, they provide the most natural look and feel of all the restorative options. There is no need to alter your eating, drinking, or oral hygiene habits to manage your new implant. However, not everyone is a candidate for dental implants and some healing time is required.</li></ul><span>Visit our <a href=”perfectsmilemaker.com”>website </a>to learn more about our restorative dental services or call 516-482-2215 to schedule a consultation. At our office, <a href=”https://www.westenddental.com/”>Chicago dentist</a> Dr. Stewart Brody can help you determine the best restorative solution for your smile.<br /><br />Don’t forget to add us on social media for more dental tips!<!–mep-nl–><!–mep-nl–>If you have more questions, please <a href=”https://parkdalefamilydental.com.au/”>go to Parkdale Family Dental</a>.
Want to keep your teeth bright? There are certain foods and drinks you might want to avoid! In addition to maintaining great brushing and flossing habits and visiting our office for bi-annual cleanings and exams, you can keep your teeth white by avoiding these tooth staining foods and beverages.
Tooth Staining Foods and Drinks:
- Wine – Red and white wine are both very acidic beverages. They are notorious for staining teeth.
- Tea – Black tea is high in tannins that stain teeth. Tea can even be worse at staining teeth than coffee, which is chromogen-rich, but low in tannins. Herbal, green, and white teas are a better choice when looking to avoid tooth stains.
- Soda – Acidic and chromogen-rich, cola can cause significant staining. Even light-colored soft drinks are acidic enough to promote tooth staining.
- Sweets – Hard candies, chewing gum, and other sweets often contain ingredients that can stain your teeth.
- Berries – Blueberries, blackberries, cranberries, cherries, grapes, pomegranates, and other intensely colored fruits can cause stains.
We also offer cosmetic teeth whitening to any patients that want to remove tooth stains and brighten the appearance of their smiles. Call 516-482-2215 to schedule an appointment at Perfect Smile Maker.
Want to improve the appearance of your smile? Advancements in cosmetic dentistry have made correcting chips, gaps, and discoloration simple! Snap-On Smile provides patients with an affordable smile makeover option.
Snap-On Smile is a thin dental product that is custom designed to fit directly over your natural teeth. There is no need for messy adhesives. Instead, Snap-On Smile simply “snaps” onto the teeth. Patients can work with their dentist to choose their new smile’s shape and shade.
Benefits of choosing Snap-On Smile:
Unlike other more invasive cosmetic dental services, Snap-On Smile doesn’t alter your natural tooth structure. This makes it a more affordable smile makeover option and an excellent choice for patients who are nervous about more invasive services.
Snap-On Smile is one of the many cosmetic dental services we offer at Perfect Smile Maker. To determine if you are a good candidate for Snap-On Smile, schedule a visit to our office! Stewart Brody, DDS can help you find the best cosmetic solution for your dental needs. Visit our website to learn more or give us a call at 516-482-2215.
Don’t forget to follow us on social media!
You should remember that before you start an orthodontic treatment, you should make sure all the teeth are in good condition. Contact Eccella Smiles for more info how you can deal with all possible dental issues.
Did you know that cosmetic dentistry can offer benefits beyond aesthetics? Taking the time to correct cracked, chipped, and misaligned teeth can improve your overall health too! Here are a few of the health benefits that cosmetic dental services from https://www.dentistsperth.net.au/ has to offer.
Reduce Your Risk Of:
- Periodontal Disease – By addressing structural issues and overcrowding, it is easier to keep your smile free of plaque-inducing bacteria.
- Tooth Decay – Crowns and bonding protect chipped or damaged teeth. This can help keep bacteria out of hard to clean crevices.
- Heart Disease – There are several studies showing a link between periodontal disease and heart disease. Scientists believe that the same bacteria that cause plaque to develop on your teeth can cause plaque to build in your arteries.
- Stroke – There are also several studies that show that oral infection can be a risk factor for stroke.
Those that take the time to improve the appearance of their smile are more likely to maintain good oral health habits to keep their smile beautiful, also to keep looking great remember to protect your skin with the best vitamin c serum for face. Contact Perfect Smile Maker to determine if a cosmetic dental service is the right choice for your smile. Our dental practitioners, will assist you with all of your dental problems no matter how minor or negligible they may be. Call 516-482-2215 to schedule a consultation at our Great Neck office.
Dr. Stewart Brody, a graduate of the New York University College of Dentistry, runs a family-oriented practice in Great Neck, New York, where he is highly regarded one of the best dentists in the area. Serving the dental needs of residents in Nassau County and Suffolk County, Long Island, Queens, and New York, Stewart Brody, DDS emphasizes in cosmetic dentistry, invisalign braces, tooth whitening, dental implants, Emergency Dentistry and other cosmetic dentistry procedures. Stewart Brody, DDS is prepared to treat dental emergencies promptly, plus we’re available for Pediatric Dentistry, Periodontal Therapy, Dentures, Fillings, and much more. For more information, please call us at (516) 482-2215 or visit us on the web at – www.perfectsmilemaker.com Add us on Social Media – Facebook Twitter Google+
- Appearance – The aligners appear virtually invisible when placed over your smile. Unlike metallic braces, Invisalign is made from a clear plastic that doesn’t show up in photographs and is not noticeable in conversation.
- Comfort – There are no brackets or wires. The plastic aligners are smooth and fit comfortably over your smile.
- Diet – Unlike with traditional braces, Invisalign aligners are removed during meals. This means that you don’t have dietary restrictions while you straighten your teeth. Just don’t forget to brush and floss after!
- Health – Smile alignment also improves your overall oral health. People who are happier with the appearance of their smile are more likely to continue to care for it after their treatment!
- Confidence – When people are happy with the appearance of their smile, they are more likely to feel confident when smiling and talking to others.
- Long Lasting – Custom teeth whitening trays are designed for your unique smile. They are reusable and can keep your smile bright for a long time to come.
- Oral Health – When people are happier with the appearance of their smile they are more likely to keep it that way with regular brushing and flossing. Even though teeth whitening is a cosmetic service, it can have health benefits too!
- Anti-Aging – Teeth whitening is a great way to create a more youthful appearance.
- Restorations – Are you looking to restore the appearance of your smile with a crown or veneers? Many patients opt for teeth whitening procedures prior to their restoration. The restorations are then customized to match your bright new smile.