Crowns – If part of your tooth stays in tact, you may be able to restore it with a crown. Dental crowns sit on top of your tooth, hold it together and protect it from decay. Dental crowns can even be custom designed to blend in with the natural appearance of your smile. Dental Implants Vs. Dental Bridges‚ how to choose the best replacement for missing teeth can be a confusing process but we’re here to walk you through it.
Bridges -This restorative completely replaces a lost tooth. Bridges rest on top of your gum and use the surrounding teeth for support. They are a great choice for lost molars that sit in the back of your smile. Partial Dentures -This option is great for patients who have lost one or several teeth. The partial dentures also sit on top of your gums, but unlike bridges, they can be removed.
Dental Implants – Since dental implants are attached to your jaw bone, they provide the most natural look and feel of all the restorative options. There is no need to alter your eating, drinking, or oral hygiene habits to manage your new implant. However, not everyone is a candidate for dental implants and some healing time is required.
Visit our website to learn more about our restorative dental services or call 516-482-2215 to schedule a consultation. At our office, Chicago dentist Dr. Stewart Brody can help you determine the best restorative solution for your smile.
Don’t forget to add us on social media for more dental tips!
If you have more questions, please go to Parkdale Family Dental.
Want to keep your teeth bright? There are certain foods and drinks you might want to avoid! In addition to maintaining great brushing and flossing habits and visiting our office for bi-annual cleanings and exams, you can keep your teeth white by avoiding these tooth staining foods and beverages.
Tooth Staining Foods and Drinks:
- Wine – Red and white wine are both very acidic beverages. They are notorious for staining teeth.
- Tea – Black tea is high in tannins that stain teeth. Tea can even be worse at staining teeth than coffee, which is chromogen-rich, but low in tannins. Herbal, green, and white teas are a better choice when looking to avoid tooth stains.
- Soda – Acidic and chromogen-rich, cola can cause significant staining. Even light-colored soft drinks are acidic enough to promote tooth staining.
- Sweets – Hard candies, chewing gum, and other sweets often contain ingredients that can stain your teeth.
- Berries – Blueberries, blackberries, cranberries, cherries, grapes, pomegranates, and other intensely colored fruits can cause stains.
We also offer cosmetic teeth whitening to any patients that want to remove tooth stains and brighten the appearance of their smiles. Call 516-482-2215 to schedule an appointment at Perfect Smile Maker.
Smile Makeovers with Snap-On Smile
Want to improve the appearance of your smile? Advancements in cosmetic dentistry have made correcting chips, gaps, and discoloration simple! Snap-On Smile provides patients with an affordable smile makeover option.
Snap-On Smile is a thin dental product that is custom designed to fit directly over your natural teeth. There is no need for messy adhesives the perfect time to schedule a dental appointment. Make sure to contact the right dental care services for your appointment. Instead, Snap-On Smile simply “snaps” onto the teeth. Patients can work with their dentist to choose their new smile’s shape and shade.
Benefits of choosing Snap-On Smile:
Unlike other more invasive cosmetic dental services, Snap-On Smile doesn’t alter your natural tooth structure. This makes it a more affordable smile makeover option and an excellent choice for patients who are nervous about more invasive services, visit your dentist office and ask for more information.
Snap-On Smile is one of the many cosmetic dental services we offer at Perfect Smile Maker. To determine if you are a good candidate for Snap-On Smile, schedule a visit to our office! Stewart Brody, DDS can help you find the best cosmetic solution for your dental needs. Visit our website to learn more or give us a call at 516-482-2215.
You should remember that before you start an orthodontic treatment, you should make sure all the teeth are in good condition. Contact Eccella Smiles for more info how you can deal with all possible dental issues.
Dr. Stewart Brody, a graduate of the New York University College of Dentistry, runs a family-oriented practice in Great Neck, New York, where he is highly regarded one of the best dentists in the area. Serving the dental needs of residents in Nassau County and Suffolk County, Long Island, Queens, and New York, Stewart Brody, DDS emphasizes in cosmetic dentistry, invisalign braces, tooth whitening, dental implants, Emergency Dentistry and other cosmetic dentistry procedures. Stewart Brody, DDS is prepared to treat dental emergencies promptly, plus we’re available for Pediatric Dentistry, Periodontal Therapy, Dentures, Fillings, and much more. For more information, please call us at (516) 482-2215 or visit us on the web at – www.perfectsmilemaker.com Add us on Social Media – Facebook Twitter Google+
- Confidence – When people are happy with the appearance of their smile, they are more likely to feel confident when smiling and talking to others.
- Long Lasting – Custom teeth whitening trays are designed for your unique smile. They are reusable and can keep your smile bright for a long time to come.
- Oral Health – When people are happier with the appearance of their smile they are more likely to keep it that way with regular brushing and flossing. Even though teeth whitening is a cosmetic service, it can have health benefits too so make sure to contact your dentist today!
- Anti-Aging – Teeth whitening is a great way to create a more youthful appearance.
- Restorations – Are you looking to restore the appearance of your smile with a crown or veneers? Many patients opt for teeth whitening procedures prior to their restoration. The restorations are then customized to match your bright new smile.