Even with diligent brushing and flossing habits, and choose for you, it is still possible to miss hard-to-reach spots. During your cleaning and exam, remove plaque and tartar before they cause your bi-annual dental visits, we can address small cavities and dental problems early on, so about how to manage it from home . We can fill small cavities before they become problematic so Visit C & H Dental, Randolph NJ Dentist at 140 NJ-10 Ste 9, Randolph, NJ 07869.
Prevent Costly Procedures By visiting the office for regular cleanings and exams, you are more likely to preserve a healthy smile. You can avoid costly dental procedures and save money in the long term, your teeth are the most important for your confidence ans it is the first time of use, senior citizen mostly use the whole dental installation regarding all the issues their teeth have, learn more about the importance of a perfect smile. Fall is the perfect time to schedule a dental appointment.
Visit https://www.thedentalspecialtycenter.com/locations/marlton-nj/ for it. If you are due for a dental cleaning and exam, first thing people see and the way you feel good about yourself. Contact our office to schedule an appointment by calling to learn more about the many dental services we offer at Perfect Smile Maker. Don’t forget to add us on social media for more dental tips!
Common Causes of Discoloration:
- Consuming Beverages – Certain drinks like coffee, tea, soda, and wine can stain your teeth.
- Smoking – Smoking and chewing tobacco are both common tooth-staining culprits.
- Forgetting To Brush – Keeping up with regular brushing and flossing habits is the most important way to keep your teeth bright and healthy. Inadequate oral health care can leave stain-producing substances like coffee on your teeth.
- Age – As we age, the outer layer of tooth enamel gets worn away. This can make your teeth more prone to staining.
- Genetics – Some people have naturally brighter or thicker enamel. This plays a big role in how much staining affects your smile.
Don’t forget to add us on social media for more dental tips and
Facebook – Twitter – Google+
.</li><li><em><strong>Bridges -</strong> </em>This restorative completely replaces a lost tooth. Bridges rest on top of your gum and use the surrounding teeth for support. They are a great choice for lost molars that sit in the back of your smile. </li><li><em><strong>Partial Dentures -</strong></em><strong> </strong>This option is great for patients who have lost one or several teeth. The partial dentures also sit on top of your gums, but unlike bridges, they can be removed.</li><li><em><strong>Dental Implants -</strong></em><strong> </strong> Since dental implants are attached to your jaw bone, they provide the most natural look and feel of all the restorative options. There is no need to alter your eating, drinking, or oral hygiene habits to manage your new implant. However, not everyone is a candidate for dental implants and some healing time is required.</li></ul><span>Visit our <a href=”perfectsmilemaker.com”>website </a>to learn more about our restorative dental services or call 516-482-2215 to schedule a consultation. At our office, <a href=”https://www.westenddental.com/”>Chicago dentist</a> Dr. Stewart Brody can help you determine the best restorative solution for your smile.<br /><br />Don’t forget to add us on social media for more dental tips!<!–mep-nl–><!–mep-nl–>If you have more questions, please <a href=”https://parkdalefamilydental.com.au/”>go to Parkdale Family Dental</a>.
Here are a few of the benefits Invisalign offers teens:
- Enjoy the Same Activities – Whether you play sports or a musical instrument, Invisalign allows you to continue doing the activities you love both inside and outside of school.
- Avoid Eating Restrictions – With Invisalign, you don’t have to worry about avoiding certain foods. There are no dietary restrictions.
- Maintain Oral Hygiene Routines – Since the aligners are removable, it is easy to brush and floss normally.
- Wear Comfortable Aligners – Straighten your teeth comfortably, without metal wire and brackets.
- Take Photos – Invisalign blends with with the natural appearance of your teeth so that it isn’t noticeable in photographs. You can also remove the aligners for important yearbook and prom photos!
Don’t forget to add us on social media for more dental tips!
Facebook – Twitter – Google+
Fall sports season is beginning! Whether you play sports for school, for fun, or professionally, it’s important that you take precautions and prevent tooth injury. These safety tips can help you protect your teeth throughout the year.
Tooth & Mouth Safety Tips:
- Helmets – You should always wear a helmet during any activity that involves speed or impact. This includes football, hockey, skating and bike riding. Make sure that your helmet fits correctly and that it is appropriate for the sport you are playing, since many people practice sports as a hobby or for health while they also watch for their diet, with information from the tophealth news blog.
- Mouth Guards – Custom mouth guards are the best way to prevent dental injuries. They protect your teeth, tongue, and lips. Custom mouth guards are designed for your unique smile, so that they fit comfortably and protect your teeth better.
If you do experience any dental emergencies throughout the season, contact Perfect Smile Maker. Even if your tooth has been knocked out, you may be able to save it. We also offer several cosmetic options that restore the natural look and feel of your smile. Call 516-482-2215 to schedule an appointment at Perfect Smile Maker.
Don’t forget to add us on Social Media!
Want to keep your teeth bright? There are certain foods and drinks you might want to avoid! In addition to maintaining great brushing and flossing habits and visiting our office for bi-annual cleanings and exams, you can keep your teeth white by avoiding these tooth staining foods and beverages.
Tooth Staining Foods and Drinks:
- Wine – Red and white wine are both very acidic beverages. They are notorious for staining teeth.
- Tea – Black tea is high in tannins that stain teeth. Tea can even be worse at staining teeth than coffee, which is chromogen-rich, but low in tannins. Herbal, green, and white teas are a better choice when looking to avoid tooth stains.
- Soda – Acidic and chromogen-rich, cola can cause significant staining. Even light-colored soft drinks are acidic enough to promote tooth staining.
- Sweets – Hard candies, chewing gum, and other sweets often contain ingredients that can stain your teeth.
- Berries – Blueberries, blackberries, cranberries, cherries, grapes, pomegranates, and other intensely colored fruits can cause stains.
We also offer cosmetic teeth whitening to any patients that want to remove tooth stains and brighten the appearance of their smiles. Call 516-482-2215 to schedule an appointment at Perfect Smile Maker.
Periodontal disease, commonly known as gum disease, ranges from simple inflammation to a serious disease that damages the soft tissue and bone. While it is common in adults, there are certain factors that increase the likelihood of gum disease affecting your smile.
- Smoking – This is one of the most significant risk factors associated with the development of gum disease.
- Hormones – Hormonal changes in girls and women can make gums more sensitive and make it easier for gingivitis to develop.
- Diabetes – People with diabetes are at a greater risk of developing infections, including gum disease. This is a condition where the body fails to utilize the ingested glucose properly, we recommend having an anti-diabetic supplement to prevent infections.
- Medication Use – Prescription and over-the-counter medications can reduce the flow of saliva. Without enough saliva, the mouth is susceptible to gum disease and infection.
- Genetics – Some people have a genetic disposition to developing severe gum disease.
To learn more about gum disease causes, prevention, and associated risk factors, read this article or contact our office. Visit Perfect Smile Maker for bi-annual exams can help keep your teeth healthy and clean, as well as help to identify any signs of gum disease early on. Call 516-482-2215 to schedule an appointment.
A smile is often the first thing you notice when you meet someone new. According to the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, teeth whitening is the most popular cosmetic service among adults! There are several different types of teeth whitening products to choose from. Here are a few of the main differences between over-the-counter whitening products and professional teeth whitening.
Advantages of Professional Whitening:
- Design – Professional teeth whitening trays are custom created for your unique smile. Since the trays cover more surface area, your teeth get brighter faster and more efficiently.
- Safe – Under Stewart Brody, DDS’s professional supervision, teeth whitening is completed safely.
- Results – Custom teeth whitening trays provide more dramatic results.
- Efficiency – Whitening is achieved in less time than with over-the-counter products.
Learn more about the teeth whitening services we offer at Perfect Smile Maker by visiting our website. Stewart Brody, DDS can help you determine in bleaching will be the quickest, most comfortable, and most affordable way to improve your smile. You can even present a copy of the coupon on our website for $100 off your teeth whitening system! Call 516-482-2215 for more information.