Dr. Stewart Brody, a graduate of the New York University College of Dentistry, runs a family-oriented practice in Great Neck, New York, where he is highly regarded one of the best dentists in the area. Serving the dental needs of residents in Nassau County and Suffolk County, Long Island, Queens, and New York, Stewart Brody, DDS emphasizes in cosmetic dentistry, invisalign braces, tooth whitening, dental implants, Emergency Dentistry and other cosmetic dentistry procedures. Stewart Brody, DDS is prepared to treat dental emergencies promptly, plus we’re available for Pediatric Dentistry, Periodontal Therapy, Dentures, Fillings, and much more. For more information, please call us at (516) 482-2215 or visit us on the web at – www.perfectsmilemaker.com Add us on Social Media – Facebook Twitter Google+
Benefits of Dental Implants:
- Permanent – Dental implants are designed to last a lifetime. Since they are attached directly to your jawbone, they act as a long lasting tooth replacement option.
- Aesthetics – Each implant is custom designed to match the color, shape, and texture of your natural teeth.
- Simple Care – Dental implants do not require any special maintenance. Regular brushing, flossing, and dental cleanings is all that is needed to keep your smile healthy.
- Natural – Unlike bridges, dental implants are a standalone restoration. There is no need to alter any of the surrounding teeth.
- Easy to Wear
- Custom Design
- High Compliance Rate
- Improved Sleeping Habits
- Reduced Risk of Heart Attack and Stroke
- Confidence – When people are happy with the appearance of their smile, they are more likely to feel confident when smiling and talking to others.
- Long Lasting – Custom teeth whitening trays are designed for your unique smile. They are reusable and can keep your smile bright for a long time to come.
- Oral Health – When people are happier with the appearance of their smile they are more likely to keep it that way with regular brushing and flossing. Even though teeth whitening is a cosmetic service, it can have health benefits too so make sure to contact your dentist today!
- Anti-Aging – Teeth whitening is a great way to create a more youthful appearance.
- Restorations – Are you looking to restore the appearance of your smile with a crown or veneers? Many patients opt for teeth whitening procedures prior to their restoration. The restorations are then customized to match your bright new smile.
- Titanium Implant – The implant is attached directly to the jaw bone. Through a process known as osseointegration, the jaw conforms to the base of the implant. This securely holds the restoration in place and acts as the root of the tooth.
- Abutment – The abutment attaches the implant base to the custom crown.
- Crown – Each crown is custom created to match the shape, color and texture of your natural smile. The crown provides patients with a natural appearance that looks and feels real.
- Daytime sleepiness.
- Decreased productivity and performance at work.
- Strained personal relationships.
- High blood pressure.
- Increased risk of heart attack, stroke, diabetes, and depression.
- Memory and concentration problems.
Across America, millions of teeth are saved by root canal procedures completed under dental or endodontic care.
The root canal procedure has been exaggerated to be extremely painful; however, this pain is often mistaken for the pain prior to the treatment. The soft tissue known as the pulp is surrounded by the white enamel and the softer layer called dentin. The pulp, which is vital during development, contains nerves, connective tissue, and blood vessels. Issues regarding the root canal often point to either an infection in the pulp or inflammation of the pulp which have various causes such as: deep decay, faulty crowns, or even repeated dental procedures on that tooth. Per se, if those teeth which would have received multiple dental procedures, get misaligned, then braces los angeles would be one of the solutions one can resort to. If left untreated, the tooth undergoing infection or inflammation can lead to abscess under the tooth causing pain, read GoodmenProject to learn more about nerve control that causes chronic pain and how to treat it.
The procedure that dentists use in order to treat an infected or inflamed pulp is simpler and less painful than most people believe. The dentist will first take an x-ray and apply local anesthesia to the tooth to numb the area. An access hole will be then drilled into the tooth where root canal files will be inserted to remove the pulp and decayed nerve from inside of the tooth. After full cleaning, a temporary is placed and on the next appointment the root canal will be sealed by inserting gutta percha (a rubber) into the root canal. Finally, the tooth needs full restoration so the dentist would typically apply a post and crown or would do further work depending on the nature of the patient.